Thursday, December 28, 2006

Abigail received 6 pairs of these socks at her baby shower.


They cost $50-so roughly $8 a pair. I was confused, irritated and surprised that baby socks could cost that much, and that anyone would pay that much for baby socks.
They were a fertile source of mockery.

I have had to revise that opinion this past week. These socks DON"T FALL OFF. Yeah, so they cost $50 dollars, but the money you save by not having to replace lost socks makes up for it. There wonder socks. And cute as can be, as well. I highly recommend them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These must be the Trumpette baby socks! These socks rock! I love them...They are adorable, look like mary janes, and stay put!

Matt's Blog said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted (Mother and daughter?) in this book. Please contact me at mattvid07@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt