Wednesday, August 08, 2007

For those of you who love us

It's pretty certain right now that I need to get a job. Our rent went up to 1300 and we lost our missionary support. Please pray for us for wisdom!!!!!! I just did my last birth needed to get certified as a doula. I need to know what path to take-to pursue my doula career now or humble myself and work at Starbucks. Coffee morals aside, starbucks would be a big sacrifice as far as the kids are concerned. If i can even get them to hire me. Please pray that God would guide us.

2 comments:

Rebeca said...

Praying....

Lisa said...

Wow. We'll be praying for you! We've been weighing the job options too. Bob is taking six classes this semester, including Greek, Hebrew, and German! Is that insane or what? Please pray for wisdom for us too. Bob needs to find something that will fit his schedule and I don't know if I should get a cleaning job in the evenings? take care of another kid? That's great that your doula certification is going through! I wish we were near each other and we could be there to watch your girls if you had to run off to a labor while Nathan was at work. Keep us posted. love you