Thursday, June 15, 2006

All my life i've dreamed of being a mother. Gently guiding, encouraging and leading my children through their life. Teaching, coddling and consoling my daughters. Watching them grow up and serve God. Having them mature into friends.

One thing that wasn't even in my wildest dreams, however, was having to clean up after my 2 year old after she decided to fingerpaint on the wall and on her bed with the contents of a VERY dirty diaper.

Thank God for bleach, bathtubs and soap.

2 comments:

devon said...

EEwww! That is something i hope i NEVER learn first hand! there are quite a few of our friends who know more than they'd like about the very same thing. And i think it was when their kids were just about two. Sorry.

WONDERWOMAN said...

I'm a little embarrased to say but I think I was one of those little girls who liked to fingerpaint with my poo as well.

by the way I'm still going to the gathering, I've just been in Sac. for a couple days and am going to be leaving any minute.