Friday, March 07, 2008

Diapers

I had resigned myself mentally to diaper duty for many many years. It's the only drag for me, as a parent. Well, I was wrong. My diaper changing days are OVER. Gone, stolen, disappeared forever. Well, at least until Bella loses interest. I let her change one of Abby's nasty diapers the other day, after days of pleading every time i changed one, and that girl won't even let me near the diapers now. She checks her diaper at lest 4 times an hour. In addition, she rinses the dishes for me, and does all the vacuuming. All on her own. It's so sweet. And Hannah washes the floor. I don't think I will have to change any diapers when the baby comes. I'm so glad I get to be around my kids all day-seeing them grow and bloom and become responsible.

2 comments:

Rebeca said...

Can I borrow her? You are blessed indeed!
Rebeca

Anonymous said...

wow, another baby, congrat's!! I want another soon :)