Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bella and Hannah sat us down today and told us it was time for them to be moving on.
"mom" Bella said "We just need our own space. We're outta here,man"


we reluctantly agreed (they are a little young, after all) and we told them goodbye, and to not be strangers.


it's not often you find real estate like this on the market. They were right to snatch it up when they had the opportunity

they neighborhood is great, and they ended up REAL close

their happily settled in,and are planning on having us for dinner soon

6 comments:

Rebeca said...

I hope you get to see them very, very often!

Lisa said...

too cute! Will they make me a latte if I come visit them? Happy birthdays to those two - I know they're somewhere in this area of the calendar!

Unknown said...

They are so cute!! I miss them both so much right now! i want to give them each huge hugs and tons of kisses! I'll have to live vicariously through you Sara....ok i'll wait... go on and go...don't forget, BIG HUGS...and those kisses...there, i fell better!! That house is so cute, is it Dora? My niece would love that, except she can't say Dora, she calls her Goga. I love the hair dos..too cute! Wish Hannah and Bella Happy Birthdays for us, we love them lots!!

Anonymous said...

that was me not justin, i don't know why his name came up...weird.

devon said...

These beautiful birthday girls!! I'm guessing that was one of their presents... Wish i was there. Wheres the bed that used to be there?

shauna said...

dude, that blue plaid dress looks very familiar.
was that winter's ?