Wednesday, January 31, 2007

things i've learned

Bitterness and resentment are not good friends.
People that hurt you, break your heart and give you a headache are much better.
Especailly if in the end all they really want is to see you smile.

I just watched a friendship i thought was bled dry resurrect and it is so precious and sweeter to me now, that it had strength i thought it lacked, to live and keep fighting,

God can melt the stoniest heart. I thought i was numb,and He has such a knack of unfreezing the frozen.

Pain is good, in that it is an indication of something that needs fixing.


if you want a fun Birthday party, buy 100 ballons and hang them all from the ceiling at different lengths.
And leave a few on the floor for the babies to chase after.

Walking 40 minutes a night through the most beautiful city in the world is awesome.

I am blessed beyond belief. I have everything I ever dreamed of.
And i am starting to walk out the being thankful part more and more each day.


Praise God from Whom all blessings flow

3 comments:

Rebeca said...

Giving thanks is good for the heart!
Bless you!

devon said...

I love to read this Sara! It makes me feel encouraged, and i'm guessing that you feel on top of the world!

WONDERWOMAN said...

Wow, what an encouraging lesson, I love it
and I love my Sara