Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Melancholy Chorus
by Tree by Leaf

Everything that starts
someday comes to screeching halts.
sleight of hand
screen door slammed
holograph in the promised land

you left me no choice but this
Extended wrist Judas kiss
All things bright and glorious
join the Melancholy chorus

it's Sad it's Sad
we're awfully sad
thought we had what we did not have

it's sad it's sad
i'm awfully sad
thought I had what I did not have

Twas a violent death they said
to fall from there and hit your head
Each of us in crowded square
Smell of death hung in the air

We never know the things we do
To plan a life Feed the truth
place most dark in that which is true
This is the song of the black and the Blue

Low it's low
we're very Low
Just forgot what we did not know
Low it's low
i'm very low
Just forgot what I did not know

It's sad it's sad
We're awfully sad
thought we had what we did not have

It's sad it's sad
I'm awfully sad
thought I had what i did not have

1 comments:

devon said...

I LOVE this! What a sweet fitting song.