Friday, November 03, 2006

A series of Unfourtanate events

This past week has rerouted my life into a new direction, a new channel that winds away from all my old haunts, what i've built my life around the whole time we've been here. Through a progression of different events, the culmination has resulted in the loss of two people in my life that a lot of our ministry here depended on, or at least was supported by. I lost a dear sister, and it happened so quick i'm still breathless. I feel as if this whole week has been a river that has carried me strongly to one conclusion. And here I am, wondering where i go from here, as I am at the beginning again. At the beginning, with so many of my supports and old ties cut away.

Is everything fresh, or stale? Should I be greatful for the new slate, or on my bed sobbing my heart out?

1 comments:

devon said...

Sara! No time to write, i'm calling you now.