Monday, November 06, 2006

There is something freeing about being released from a friendship long gone sour. But painful and disgusting, too-like peeling a scab off a wound that has not yet healed. I guess the loss of the "dear friend" I mentioned wasn't such a loss after all- or a dear friend. I heard tonight the estimation of my character that she held in her heart. I'm not really surprised by the venom that came out tonight, just by the amount of it. The pain is light right now but I know it will come crashing down soon enough.

Division. I've never seen the enemy play such a clear hand. So much misunderstanding, lying, self-justification, downright hatred. It was sickening to watch. I have crossed the line into someone that is afraid of Christians.

We all have our shortcomings. None of us are perfect.

0 comments: