Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spoiled

that's the word running through my mind, over and over. Is blessed a better word? yesterday was so amazing. I think I have just about the sweetest husband a girl can have. He is so unfailingly sweet when it comes to ways he can bless me. He knocked my socks off(i hate that expression, but oh well) yesterday. After I wrote that entry yesterday, the day started filling with blessings from all different directions. From the inbox of my e-mail, to friends coming over bearing gifts. I felt very loved yesterday-and incredibly unworthy of the love that is given to me though my husband and friends. I don't know why, but I felt guilty and shamed by all the awesome presents i received yesterday. I just suck so bad, and people are so kind. But it brought to mind a lesson I am constantly learning about God-about His free and loving grace to dirty, nasty sinners. To us. It's so hard to accept when we're so unworthy.

1 comments:

Rae said...

this photo is so beautiful... grace grace grace for you and in you and from you...