Saturday, April 15, 2006


Those darn trees

No-no new baby yet. I have been unreachable and MIA because of a Douglas Fir. One fell outside our window onto a transformer and pole and took out our power and phone. We just got our phone back today-it's been out since wednesday. Of course, everyone elses phone was fixed yesterday-ours had a bit more trouble. They only fixed it today cuz I'm so pregnant- they would have waited til the 28th if I wasn't. I can go into labor now without freaking out! We have a phone, so I can call someone to watch the kids. We got a car yesterday (an AWESOME car, the best we've ever had) so I don't have to worry about calling a taxi when I'm in labor. I'm 38 weeks today. Anytime now, I'm so excited.
I used to really love trees. Now I'm starting to resent them. If they would only stay in one place!!!!!! Or should I hate the rain? Because that's when they fall-when it's been pouring. Maybe I should just hate the rain, cuz it's already on my "things that annoy Sara list." Along with all the mold it brings. Seriously, raising kids in a place where it rains alot is HARD. Everyday I find new mold patches to bleach. I'm constantly throwing away clothes that have molded just from being in the laundry hamper. Cute clothes, that melted my heart to see Bella and Hnnah wear. I'm going to stop complaining now. Life is good. Baby Abigail will soon be in my arms, I have the cutest kids in the world and the best husband ever. And Jesus draws nme closer every day.

0 comments: