Thursday, December 29, 2005

So I've decided to change my name. Sara doesn't fit anymore. My new name is Butterfingers. I'll be holding a glass or cup (full of liquid) and all of a sudden it falls. I swear it's the weirdest thing. I don't know if my hand stops working or what the deal is, but it only happens when I'm pregnant. Every day when I'm pregnant. I wonder if my mind blinks out and stops paying attention to my hand. It's the worst at night when i reach for the water and end up dumping it all over our bed. Which is no fun anyways, but even worse when you live in mold-land, aka the redwoods. When I was pregnant with Bella, one day my friend Julie (who we were living with) asked pitifully "Do you know what happened to all my cups?" When I first met Nate's mom I was pregnant, and I broke her favorite coffee cup that she had for like forever. Not very endearing. At least I haven't broken anything this pregnancy. Yet.

1 comments:

that chick said...

i was like that when i was pregnant. between the dropping of things and my suddenly huge personal weight, it just felt like gravity had been increased 3x or so. someone should investigate the phenomenon of increased gravity for pregnant women...