Sunday, December 25, 2005

A woman of Honor

When me and Nathan first got married, I wasn't exactly what you would call a woman of honor, in the context of Proverbs 31. I wasn't even a woman- I was still a girl. Over the almost 5 years we've been married, I've become more and more a woman worthy of honor. And it comes as such a shock sometimes that Nathan does honor me. He showed me, again, how much, recently. There's a set of pots and pans I've been eyeing for some time at Costco. A set that would would make cooking even more fun, because clean-up is so easy, and things don't burn or stick to them. Nathan brought them home for me Friday night. I had totally given up on getting them and had contented myself with the ones I had. He finds so many ways to show how much he cherishes me. It's awesome too, because I used to really get on him to bless me on Christmas. I've gotten better every year til now, quite honestly, I don't care if he gets me anything. Just having him as a husband is enough.

0 comments: