Monday, November 14, 2005


Mini Me

Yup, that's my Isabella. I remember being baby crazy (still am, actually). She will turn ANYTHING into a baby- a stuffed tiger, a rubber duck, a towel, doesn't matter. It's so sweet, because by her very nature she's a momma. When ever any of us are sick, she's so tender and compassionate. And she takes such good care of Hannah. I wonder how much of who she is, is because of me, or despite me. Becuase God makes all of us unique. Personality doesn't get handed down genetically, does it? Maybe, I don't know. when I was pregnant with her, God clearly gave us her name- and we found out later, to our shock and delight that it means consecrated to God. My little girls are so special to Him, and I'm amazed every day at how carefully He has formed them. I am so blessed by my children. They are the light and joy of my life. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning" James 1:17

0 comments: