Thursday, March 09, 2006

It seems that we're over the rough patch of road we were experiencing. Nathan got a raise last week (10 dollars an hour, yay!) and we were able to get our van fixed. We think Jesus was holding it together-we should ahve got the serpantine belt changed 8 months ago. And our brake pads weren't too far gone-we didn't need new routers. As far as my gestational diabetes goes, I really don't know what's going on. They had me on 10 units at night, and it seemed like it was working pretty good, except for my fasting blood sugar first thing in the morning. Now, they doubled my dose, and my fastings are low, but my other numbers have been elevated. I don't know if it's from stress. I'm trying to calm down. The baby has been moving less and less, since I started the diet, and even less since I started the insulin. And less since I increased the dose. I'm 32 and a half weeks, and I just want all this to hurry up, and have a healthy baby in my arms!!!!! I always took healthy pregnancy and healthy outcomes and babies for granted. Not anymore. Now I have to fight from being scared stiff. If she would just MOVE more. It's more unsettling because she was such an active baby. I miss those weeks when it felt like she was bruising my insides.
I have a non-stress test tommorow, to see how the baby is doing. I was annoyed when I found out I had to do them once a week, but now I'm GLAD.
Oh, and thanks to whoever prayed for me, about the shots. I don't mind them at all now.

1 comments:

1weirdgirl said...

well i'm glad the shots are getting easier, hopefully the rest of it will too... luckily diabetes is one of the most manageable... it sure does throw your life for a loop, but it could be worse you know? God is good, and has you in His arms, and loves you and is holding you and the baby together, and He knows just what to do...
i love you and will be praying for you